Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) combine the performance of conventional elastomers with the particular ease of processability of thermoplastics.
Here, TPE’s particularly versatile properties, like soft-hard combinations and good resistance to chemicals, come to the fore. TPE are unplasticised and non-halogen and for this reason they can be easily recycled.
MACOMASS provides its customers with TPE compounds as non-crosslinked TPE-O / TPO and crosslinked TPE-V / TPV for injection moulding and extrusion.
We’ll be happy to provide you with a quote for TPE compounds.
This TPE product range can be used as an alternative to soft PVC.
- High elasticity
- Easy colouring
TPE-V / TPV
The TPE-V compound product range from MACOMASS offers “rubber-like” properties with good thermoplastic processability on the basis of dynamically crosslinked, thermoplastic elastomers.
- Very good and low compression set
- Low density and thus good value price/volume ratio
- Easy to recycle
- Excellent bond, especially to polyolefin substances (2K injection moulding, coextrusion)
- Tight product tolerances and low wall thicknesses possible
- Good resistance to chemicals like acids, bases and polar solvents
- Anti-slide properties
- Good electrical isolation